|Robot News||Yenra ®|
World Robot Declaration from International Robot Fair 2004 Organizing Office
Confident of the future development of robot technology and of the numerous contributions that robots will make to Humankind, this World Robot Declaration is issued on February 25, 2004 from Fukuoka, Japan.
I. Expectations for next-generation robots
1. Next-generation robots will be partners that coexist with human beings
2. Next-generation robots will assist human beings both physically and psychologically
3. Next-generation robots will contribute to the realization of a safe and peaceful society
II. Toward the creation of new markets through next-generation robot technology
1. Resolution of technical issues through the effective use of Special Zones for Robot Development and Test
2. Promotion of public acceptability of robots through the establishment of standards and upgrading of the environment 3. Stimulation of adoption through promotion of introduction of robots by public organizations 4. Dissemination of new technologies related to robots
5. Promotion of the development of robot technology by small enterprises, and their entry into the robot business. The government and academia shall provide active support for such efforts.
|Robot News||© Yenra ®|